Diving is popular in Saint-Bartholomew, here are some rules to follow :
- The dive sites are marked by white buoys.
- Only motorized boats under 15 meters can anchor these buoys.
- The use of a mooring is limited to 2:30.
- Maximum 13 divers per site.
- Using a buoyancy compensator is required.
- Ensure that each diver is adequately stabilized above the bottom.
- Wearing gloves is prohibited.
- Feeding animals is forbidden do not to touch the wildlife.
- Artificial lights should be used with caution.
- Collect waste encountered during the dive.
- Respect the maritime code, use a pavilion alpha during immersion.
The fee is 2 euros per diver per dive. It allows us to maintain and protect places and marine biodiversity. Do not forget, thank you.
The information Case is open every morning from monday to saturday (8.30am to midday). It is located in the port of Gustavia.
You can come here to get the regulations, to learn about the activities and pay royalties (for diving professionals). You can view the online map. You can also download information brochures and documents on the regulation.